- Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act, the User shall have the right to access his or her own Personal Data that he or she has entered or have become available to Imagifnity.com when using the Site by him or her, as well as to correct these Personal Data.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, Users requesting contact with Imagifnity.com for a service or product expressly agree their Personal Data to be processed by Imagifnity.com electronically upon delivery of ordered products or services and if help from a Imagifnity.com employee is needed.
- All Personal Data voluntarily provided by the User and other Data that identify him or her in the process of using the Site shall be stored, processed and used by Imagifnity.com for the purpose of maintaining certain functionalities of the offered services and for the purpose of advertising products and services offered at Imagifnity.com.
- Imagifnity.com explicitly informs the User that the Personal Data provided by him or her shall not be assigned to third parties for advertising and promotional purposes.
- Imagifnity.com reserves the right to use the Personal Data of Users to disclose their identity, where this is necessary to comply with the law, legal procedures or these Terms and Conditions.
IMAGIFNITY LTD is aware of the utmost importance of confidentiality, security and protection of the personal data of customers and partners. By introducing strict and consistent policies and rules, we strive to provide protection for all our activities.
1. General Provisions
This Privacy Statement describes how IMAGIFNITY LTD as a personal data controller, collects, processes, stores and provides personal information to visitors to the website imagifinity.com in connection with the services it provides.
This Privacy Statement contains information about the policies and practices of IMAGIFNITY LTD on confidentiality when collecting, processing, storing and providing personal data, about the choices you can make as to how to collect and use your personal data, including information collected through your online activity and data provided to IMAGIFNITY LTD in connection with employment.
2. Your Consent
This Privacy Statement is part of the General Terms and Conditions of Use of imagifnity.com. By using imagifnity.com, you agree to collect, process, store and provide your Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Personal Data shall mean any information relating to or related to an identified natural person or a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly (‘Data Subject’), in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Data Subject shall mean a natural person who can be identified or is identifiable on the basis of particular information.
4. Personal Data Collected through Imagifinity.com
In order to use imagifnity.com, you do not need to provide personal data. But the website imagifinity.com may collect personal data provided specifically and voluntarily by visitors. Imagifinity.com collects your personal data, respecting the principle of legality and transparency. We take reasonable actions to ensure that the personal data are accurate, complete and up-to-date. Imagifinity.com collects the following personal data you provide to us while using imagifinity.com:
- contact phone number;
- other personal information provided by you, such as invoice data, mailing address, shipping address, etc.;
For companies – traders and non-trader legal entities:
- contact phone number;
- address registration;
- Unique Identification Code (UIC);
- VAT Identification Number;
- other personal information provided by you;
Imagifinity.com does not collect ‘sensitive’ personal data, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership in political parties or organizations, associations with religious, philosophical, political or trade union purposes, that are related to health and sex life.
Non-personal data and ‘cookies’ collected through imagifinity.com
We also collect information that is not identifiable, but may be related to your personal data at a certain stage – this may be your username, IP address, geographic data, type of operating system, language, password, search preferences associated with specific searches, history of searches, e-shop visits or orders, as well as other general data. To ensure better navigation, we or our service providers use ‘cookies’ to collect aggregated data. We do not collect and store individual ‘cookies’. We only have access to aggregated information about ‘cookies’ for functional purposes.
We can share information with third parties that includes:
- number of visits to imagifinity.com;
- number of visitors to each page of imagifinity.com;
- names of domains of Internet Service Providers to imagifinity.com visitors.
5. Right to Change Personal Data
You have the right to choose the type of personal data we collect, as well as the purposes for which we collect and process them. We provide you with the opportunity to rectify, add or erase personal data you have shared with us by informing us of your request on the e-mail or telephone indicated in this Privacy Statement.
6. Goals for Which We Use Your Personal Data
Imagifnity.com uses your personal data only for the purposes specified at the time of collection after your explicit consent or for additional compatible purposes in accordance with the law.
The purposes for which imagifinity.com collects and process personal data are:
- to answer your inquiries;
- to provide the products, information and services you request;
- to improve the quality of our services;
- to provide effective services to our visitors;
- to contact you for special offers and information that we think will be of interest to you;
- to provide you with useful advice, information, updates;
- to contact you with information about the using of the site imagifinity.com;
- to improve the content and functionality of imagifinity.com;
- to know your opinion about our products and services;
- for the purposes of our marketing and advertising activities;
- for the entire activity of offering and selling the services and products provided by IMAGIFNITY LTD, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (‘General Data Protection Regulation’ or ‘GDPR’);
- to make and certify contracts and other transactions at a notary office, including unilateral ones, invoices, accounting registers and documents;
- to create archives, databases, reports, directories, etc. on both paper and electronic media;
- for any other purpose in accordance with this Privacy Statement or for which we have received your consent separately.
7. Policies and Practices for Personal Data Protection
To protect personal data from unauthorized persons, disclosure, alteration or destruction, we apply strict standards of technological and operational security to protect the information in our own business. IMAGIFNITY LTD undertakes legal and technical measures to protect your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
8. Time Limits for Storing Personal Data
Imagifinity.com stores your personal data for as long as necessary for handling the correspondence and any possible additional actions.
The consent to use the personal data is given without conditions and without additional restrictions for a reasonable period of time related to the duration of use of the products and services of ‘NAME’ AD and, if necessary after completion of the services provided and the use of products, each User may request erasure of his or her personal data and the data provided by the company he or she represents, except:
- with respect to data already provided in accordance with the User’s consent given to third parties and no longer held in the company;
- with respect to data and documents containing personal data, which the company is obliged to keep for a certain period of time by a statutory rule, a regulation, by instruction of an administrative or other state or municipal body;
- with respect to data, which are required to be kept until the completion of pending administrative, legal, enforcement or security proceedings.
9. Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties
We are aware of our responsibility when transferring personal data to third parties. We share personal data only on condition that the third parties have an obligation to provide adequate levels of protection. We forbid them to use the information related to personal data for their own purposes or for their own marketing activities.
Imagifinity.com reserves the right to disclose personal information about you, when we believe that the law requires it or in response to law-enforcement authorities in connection with criminal or administrative investigations.
10. Protection of the Privacy of Children and Minors
We understand the importance of protecting the privacy of children in the interactive online world. The site imagifinity.com is not intended for or intentionally aimed at children at and under the age of 18. We have no policy to deliberately collect or keep information about individuals under the age of 18.
11. Rights of Data Subjects
- Right of access – The data subject shall have the right to obtain from imagifinity.com confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and information in connection with the processing.
- Right to rectification - The data subject shall have the right to request from imagifinity.com the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her and provide additional data.
- Right to erasure - The data subject shall have the right to request from imagifinity.com the erasure of personal data concerning him or her, except in cases where there is a reason to process them.
- Right to restriction of processing - The data subject shall have the right to request from imagifinity.com restriction of processing in the following situations: the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling imagifinity.com to verify the accuracy of the personal data; the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead; imagifinity.com no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; the data subject has objected to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of imagifinity.com override the interests of the data subject.
- Right to data portability - The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to imagifinity.com, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from imagifinity.com. In exercising his or her right to data portability, the data subject shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible.
- Right to object - The data subject shall have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him or her that goes beyond the given consent.
- Right to appeal - The data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint to the Commission for Personal Data Protection in connection with violations of the requirements for the protection of personal data.
12. Possible Changes to this Privacy Statement
IMAGIFNITY LTD may make amendments to this Privacy Statement in case of amendments to the law, as well as changes in the manner of collection and use of your personal data. If we make amendments, they will be reflected in this Privacy Statement and the date of these amendments will be mentioned at the end of the document. Therefore, you should review the Privacy Statement in order to be informed about the current practices. If you use the Site after the date of entry into force of the amendments, you will be deemed to agree with all amendments in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with any of the amendments, discontinue using the Site
13. Contact Us