WARNING! Please, read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website.
These TERMS AND CONDITIONS shall govern the relationship between IMAGIFINITY LTD (hereinafter referred to as ‘imagifnity.com or ‘Internet site’, ‘Site’ or ‘Web site’), on the one hand, and the Users of web (Internet) pages and services located on the domain imagifnity.com and its subdomains (hereinafter referred to for brevity as the ‘Site’), on the other hand, as well as the relations with the latter when using the information and commercial services offered by IMAGIFINITY LTD (hereinafter referred to for brevity as the ‘Services’).
These terms and conditions shall bind all users of the site. By clicking on any object, link or button located on the pages of imagifnity.com (except for the link to these General Terms and Conditions), the User agrees, fully accepts and undertakes to comply with these General Terms and Conditions.
IMAGIFINITY LTD is a company, registered under the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria, with UIC: 203285834, with headquarters and registered office: Sofia 1716, 6, Racho Petkov-Kazandjiata” Str., fl. 1, represented by Dobrin Hristov Mirevski, VAT Number: BG203285834.
1. Terms and Conditions of Use of the Site Imagifinity.com
The User understands and accepts the fact that the information services and the Site are provided ‘as they are’ and that Imagifnity.com assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, erasure and inability to provide information about services and products to the User, his/her or other Users’ opinions and assessments of a service or product, as well as about damages, lost profits and other damages occurring after, as a result of or due to use (or inability to use due to technical problems, prevention, decisions of the administrator, etc.) of the Site. In the event that the use of this Site or materials therefrom results in damages that require repair or remedy of equipment or information, the User shall assume all responsibility and all costs related to the removal of the damages.
In order to use the Site, the User must access the World Wide Web directly or through other devices that have access to Web-based content. In addition, the User must provide all the equipment required to access the World Wide Web, including a computer, modem, or other means of accessing the Internet. Imagifinity.com only provides the information on the Site and is not responsible for any disturbances or technical problems that impede the use of the Site as a result of the User’s operation of the computer equipment.
2. Obligations of the User in Providing Personal Data
Considering the use of the Site, the User agrees:
- to provide true, accurate, up-to-date and complete information about himself or herself, when filling in a request form for a service or product, contact form or other functionality provided by the Site for communication (hereinafter collectively referred to as ‘Personal Data’);
- to make changes to these Personal Data as necessary to ensure their correctness, accuracy, timeliness and comprehensiveness;
In case the User provides false, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete information, Imagifnity.com shall have the right to conceal and/ or erase this information and to deny him or her further access to part or all of its services.
With respect to the security and privacy of its Users, Imagifnity.com informs parents that the materials and services are being made available to an extremely wide audience and that the determination of the appropriate services and materials for their children’s use is their responsibility.
- Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act, the User shall have the right to access his or her own Personal Data that he or she has entered or have become available to Imagifnity.com when using the Site by him or her, as well as to correct these Personal Data.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, Users requesting contact with Imagifnity.com for a service or product expressly agree their Personal Data to be processed by Imagifnity.com electronically upon delivery of ordered products or services and if help from a Imagifnity.com employee is needed.
- All Personal Data voluntarily provided by the User and other Data that identify him or her in the process of using the Site shall be stored, processed and used by Imagifnity.com for the purpose of maintaining certain functionalities of the offered services and for the purpose of advertising products and services offered at Imagifnity.com.
- Imagifnity.com explicitly informs the User that the Personal Data provided by him or her shall not be assigned to third parties for advertising and promotional purposes.
- Imagifnity.com reserves the right to use the Personal Data of Users to disclose their identity, where this is necessary to comply with the law, legal procedures or these Terms and Conditions.
IMAGIFNITY LTD is aware of the utmost importance of confidentiality, security and protection of the personal data of customers and partners. By introducing strict and consistent policies and rules, we strive to provide protection for all our activities.
3.1. General Provisions
This Privacy Statement describes how IMAGIFNITY LTD as a personal data controller, collects, processes, stores and provides personal information to visitors to the website imagifinity.com in connection with the services it provides.
This Privacy Statement contains information about the policies and practices of IMAGIFNITY LTD on confidentiality when collecting, processing, storing and providing personal data, about the choices you can make as to how to collect and use your personal data, including information collected through your online activity and data provided to IMAGIFNITY LTD in connection with employment.
3.2. Your Consent
This Privacy Statement is part of the General Terms and Conditions of Use of imagifnity.com. By using imagifnity.com, you agree to collect, process, store and provide your Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Personal Data shall mean any information relating to or related to an identified natural person or a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly (‘Data Subject’), in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Data Subject shall mean a natural person who can be identified or is identifiable on the basis of particular information.
3.4. Personal Data Collected through Imagifinity.com
In order to use imagifnity.com, you do not need to provide personal data. But the website imagifinity.com may collect personal data provided specifically and voluntarily by visitors. Imagifinity.com collects your personal data, respecting the principle of legality and transparency. We take reasonable actions to ensure that the personal data are accurate, complete and up-to-date. Imagifinity.com collects the following personal data you provide to us while using imagifinity.com:
- contact phone number;
- other personal information provided by you, such as invoice data, mailing address, shipping address, etc.;
For companies – traders and non-trader legal entities:
- contact phone number;
- address registration;
- Unique Identification Code (UIC);
- VAT Identification Number;
- other personal information provided by you;
Imagifinity.com does not collect ‘sensitive’ personal data, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership in political parties or organizations, associations with religious, philosophical, political or trade union purposes, that are related to health and sex life.
Non-personal data and ‘cookies’ collected through imagifinity.com
We also collect information that is not identifiable, but may be related to your personal data at a certain stage – this may be your username, IP address, geographic data, type of operating system, language, password, search preferences associated with specific searches, history of searches, e-shop visits or orders, as well as other general data. To ensure better navigation, we or our service providers use ‘cookies’ to collect aggregated data. We do not collect and store individual ‘cookies’. We only have access to aggregated information about ‘cookies’ for functional purposes.
We can share information with third parties that includes:
- number of visits to imagifinity.com;
- number of visitors to each page of imagifinity.com;
- names of domains of Internet Service Providers to imagifinity.com visitors.
3.5. Right to Change Personal Data
You have the right to choose the type of personal data we collect, as well as the purposes for which we collect and process them. We provide you with the opportunity to rectify, add or erase personal data you have shared with us by informing us of your request on the e-mail or telephone indicated in this Privacy Statement.
3.6. Goals for Which We Use Your Personal Data
Imagifnity.com uses your personal data only for the purposes specified at the time of collection after your explicit consent or for additional compatible purposes in accordance with the law.
The purposes for which imagifinity.com collects and process personal data are:
- to answer your inquiries;
- to provide the products, information and services you request;
- to improve the quality of our services;
- to provide effective services to our visitors;
- to contact you for special offers and information that we think will be of interest to you;
- to provide you with useful advice, information, updates;
- to contact you with information about the using of the site imagifinity.com;
- to improve the content and functionality of imagifinity.com;
- to know your opinion about our products and services;
- for the purposes of our marketing and advertising activities;
- for the entire activity of offering and selling the services and products provided by IMAGIFNITY LTD, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (‘General Data Protection Regulation’ or ‘GDPR’);
- to make and certify contracts and other transactions at a notary office, including unilateral ones, invoices, accounting registers and documents;
- to create archives, databases, reports, directories, etc. on both paper and electronic media;
- for any other purpose in accordance with this Privacy Statement or for which we have received your consent separately.
3.7. Policies and Practices for Personal Data Protection
To protect personal data from unauthorized persons, disclosure, alteration or destruction, we apply strict standards of technological and operational security to protect the information in our own business. IMAGIFNITY LTD undertakes legal and technical measures to protect your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
3.8. Time Limits for Storing Personal Data
Imagifinity.com stores your personal data for as long as necessary for handling the correspondence and any possible additional actions.
The consent to use the personal data is given without conditions and without additional restrictions for a reasonable period of time related to the duration of use of the products and services of ‘NAME’ AD and, if necessary after completion of the services provided and the use of products, each User may request erasure of his or her personal data and the data provided by the company he or she represents, except:
- with respect to data already provided in accordance with the User’s consent given to third parties and no longer held in the company;
- with respect to data and documents containing personal data, which the company is obliged to keep for a certain period of time by a statutory rule, a regulation, by instruction of an administrative or other state or municipal body;
- with respect to data, which are required to be kept until the completion of pending administrative, legal, enforcement or security proceedings.
3.9. Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties
We are aware of our responsibility when transferring personal data to third parties. We share personal data only on condition that the third parties have an obligation to provide adequate levels of protection. We forbid them to use the information related to personal data for their own purposes or for their own marketing activities.
Imagifinity.com reserves the right to disclose personal information about you, when we believe that the law requires it or in response to law-enforcement authorities in connection with criminal or administrative investigations.
3.10. Protection of the Privacy of Children and Minors
We understand the importance of protecting the privacy of children in the interactive online world. The site imagifinity.com is not intended for or intentionally aimed at children at and under the age of 18. We have no policy to deliberately collect or keep information about individuals under the age of 18.
3.11. Rights of Data Subjects
- Right of access – The data subject shall have the right to obtain from imagifinity.com confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and information in connection with the processing.
- Right to rectification - The data subject shall have the right to request from imagifinity.com the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her and provide additional data.
- Right to erasure - The data subject shall have the right to request from imagifinity.com the erasure of personal data concerning him or her, except in cases where there is a reason to process them.
- Right to restriction of processing - The data subject shall have the right to request from imagifinity.com restriction of processing in the following situations: the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling imagifinity.com to verify the accuracy of the personal data; the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead; imagifinity.com no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; the data subject has objected to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of imagifinity.com override the interests of the data subject.
- Right to data portability - The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to imagifinity.com, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from imagifinity.com. In exercising his or her right to data portability, the data subject shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible.
- Right to object - The data subject shall have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him or her that goes beyond the given consent.
- Right to appeal - The data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint to the Commission for Personal Data Protection in connection with violations of the requirements for the protection of personal data.
3.12. Possible Changes to this Privacy Statement
IMAGIFNITY LTD may make amendments to this Privacy Statement in case of amendments to the law, as well as changes in the manner of collection and use of your personal data. If we make amendments, they will be reflected in this Privacy Statement and the date of these amendments will be mentioned at the end of the document. Therefore, you should review the Privacy Statement in order to be informed about the current practices. If you use the Site after the date of entry into force of the amendments, you will be deemed to agree with all amendments in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with any of the amendments, discontinue using the Site
3.13. Contact Us
4. User Behavior
Users of this Site understand that the information, data, published opinions, text, software, music, sound, photos or any other material (collectively referred to as the ‘Content’), that are made public or transmitted confidentially, are the sole responsibility of the person who generates the Content.
The User using the Site is solely responsible for the Content posted or otherwise transmitted by the Site. Imagifinity.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, veracity or nature of the Content posted or distributed through the Site.
When using the Site, the User may encounter Content of offensive, indecent or unacceptable nature. Under no circumstances Imagifinity.com will be responsible for any Content created by Users, including for any errors and omissions therein and/ or for any damages or damages of any kind resulting from the use of the Content contained, posted, sent or otherwise transmitted through the Site.
The User agrees NOT to use the Site of Imagifinity.com in order to:
- formulate, send or otherwise transmit Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, offensive, annoying, hurting, discrediting, vulgar, indecent, defamatory, violating the confidentiality of the other or unacceptable for racial, ethnic or other reasons;
- create advertising Content of products and services outside the Site, as well as post Internet addresses pointing to pages and services outside the Site, except where explicitly stated as permitted;
- cause harm to children in any way whatsoever;
- represent himself or herself as an individual or a group of people, including, but not limited to, as: a representative of Imagifinity.com, a representative of a manufacturer, etc., and otherwise mislead about belonging to a group of people or an individual;
- falsify headers or otherwise manipulate identification means to conceal the origin of the Content transmitted through the Site;
- formulate, send, post or otherwise transmit Content that may not be transmitted by law or as a result of other contractual or confidential relationships (such as inside information, confidential information or information about someone’s property, obtained as a result of lease or subject to non-disclosure agreements);
- formulate, send, post or otherwise transmit Content that infringes any patent, trade, copyright or other proprietary right (‘Rights’) of any party;
- formulate, send, post or otherwise transmit unauthorized advertising materials, junk mail, spam, ‘chain letters’, redirected with alias subdomains, ‘pyramid schemes’ or other forms of attracting customers;
- formulate, send, post or otherwise transmit materials containing computer viruses or other computer codes, files or programs, designed to interrupt, disrupt or restrict the operation of computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disturb the normal operation of other users of the Site, including if he or she does not use it, influence in any other way that adversely affects the ability of other users to participate in real-time exchange;
- prevent the provision of services on the Site or disrupt the operation of servers and networks related to the services, disregard the requirements, procedures, policies or provisions of the networks related to the Site;
- violate deliberately or unintentionally local, national or international laws;
- pursue or otherwise disturb another User;
- collect and use unlawfully personal information for other users;
Imagifinity.com reserves the right to restrict and/ or deny access to the Site to Users, who once or repeatedly violate the requirements listed in paragraphs 4 and 5.
Imagifinity.com reserves the right to edit and remove information provided by the User in breach of the requirements listed in paragraph 4 above.
5. Copyrights and Related Restrictions
Imagifinity.com entitles Users to use all services provided on this Site only for personal use with no commercial purposes, provided that the copyrights of Imagifinity.com or of third parties directly or indirectly related to the materials on the Site are not infringed. It shall not be allowed to change the materials on the Site in any way or copy, publicly disseminated or distributed for any public or commercial purpose. It shall be forbidden to use the materials, posted on this Web Site on other sites.
The materials on this Site are protected by the Copyright and Related Rights Act and therefore any authorized use may be considered a copyright violation.
Imagifinity.com reserves the right to assign the rights to post materials and any parts of the information on the Site to third parties by signing an additional written contract, governing the rights and obligations, between Imagifinity.com and the person who publishes the information.
6. Links from and to Imagifinity.com
The owners of sites and pages outside Imagifinity.com are allowed to create links to each HTML page of Imagifinity.com under the following conditions:
- the link may refer to a given page, but not copy its content; it is allowed to copy text material from the page, to which the link refers, with a length of not more than 10 words;
- must not open the page from Imagifinity.com in frames and supplement or modify the information from the page in any way. This includes the addition of information before, after and/ or around the page of Imagifinity.com;
- must not indicate explicitly or implicitly that Imagifinity.com recommends itself and/ or its products and services;
- must not give false or misleading information about the products and/ or services of Imagifinity.com;
By creating a link to imagifinity.com, the site owner declares that it accepts these General Terms and Conditions, even if it does not use the services of Imagifinity.com.
The owners of sites and pages outside Imagifinity.com are not allowed to create links to images, multimedia samples and other content, but only to HTML pages providing that content.
The links provided on the Site of Imagifinity.com to sites owned by third parties are published just and only for User convenience. When using such a link, Users shall not use a service provided by imagifinity.com and after using the link these General Terms and Conditions shall no longer be valid.
Imagifinity.com does not control these sites and assumes no responsibility for any of them and/ or their content. Therefore, imagifinity.com does not in any way impose or recommend these sites to Users, nor the information published therein. Visiting such a site and all risks associated with it is the sole responsibility of the User.
7. Services and Products presented on the Site
A description is given on the page of each service or product presented on the Site. Imagifinity.com is not responsible for inaccuracies in the description of the service or product and does not claim that the information provided is exhaustive.
8. Supervisory Authorities
Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: No: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., 1592 Sofia
GPS coordinates: N 42.668839 E 23.377495
Commission for Consumer Protection
Address: No: 4A Slaveykov Square, floors 3, 4 and 6, Sofia
Telephone: 02 / 980 25 24
Fax: 02 / 988 42 18
Commission for Protection of Competition
Address: No: 18 Vitosha Blvd., Sofia
Telephone: 02 / 935 61 13
Fax: 02 / 980 73 15
9. POLICY / INFORMATION ON COOKIES
To ensure that you receive the most appropriate information and best services when visiting imagifinity.com, information and data will be collected by using the so-called ‘cookies’.
This helps us (and also other authorized third parties) to provide you with a personalized experience when you visit our Site. It also allows us to improve our services and to make sure that you can easily find what you are looking for.
We want you to understand how we use these technologies, so this Cookies Policy explains the types of technologies we use, what they do and your choice in terms of their use.
9.1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your device so that the site can recognize your computer.
There are two types of cookies – permanent and temporary or ‘session’ cookies.
Permanent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for a long time.
Session cookies are temporarily placed on your computer when you visit our Site, but disappear when you close the page, which means that they are not permanently stored on your device.
We and our service providers can use the following types of cookies:
9.2. Essential Cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary for our site to perform its functions. We use these cookies, for example:
- to establish the authenticity and identity of our users when they use our Site so that we can provide our services;
- to be able to fulfil our General Terms and Conditions and maintain the security of our services.
9.3. Performance and Functionality Cookies:
These cookies are not strictly necessary, but allow us to personalize your online experience on our website. We use these cookies, for example:
- to remember your preferences so that you need not enter information every time that you have already provided /for example, when you enter your data to access our services or when you use an inquiry form/;
- to collect information about how our users use our services so that we can improve our Site and our Services and conduct market research (for example, information about popular pages, viewing habits, number of clicks, number of sharing, page likes, last visited pages, etc.
9.4. Advertising Cookies
We use these cookies, for example:
- to get information about the way you use our website, such as for example pages you visit or how you respond to ads, to provide you with ads that best suit you;
- to determine which are the most popular parts of our site;
- to monitor the use of our services and our site (frequency and time);
- to monitor the success of a product or a service;
- to determine how often you and other users visit our Site;
- to conduct surveys so that your interaction with our Site and ourselves can be improved.
Often, these cookies aim to provide ads that best suit you – both on our Site and outside of it. This type of ads is known as ‘interest-based advertising’. Many of these types of cookies belong to our service providers.
9.5. Session Cookies
We may also use session cookies, for example:
- to allow you to navigate between individual pages of our Site. This practice is known as ‘single sign-on’;
- to recognize you when you return to our Site to use our services;
We use the information from cookies to make our Website more enjoyable and easy to use for users and to be able to provide personalized recommendations.
9.6. Third Party Cookies
We also use third party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are operated by the respective sites and are not controlled by us. The third party cookies we use are listed below, some of which can be disabled using the general settings of your browser. For others, you must visit the relevant sites and follow the instructions provided.
- Google Analytics – to generate statistics for the site traffic and traffic sources.
- Social networks Facebook, Google plus, etc.
- Communication systems.
- E-mail sending systems.
- Ads serving systems.
9.7. How to delete Cookies?
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies by yourself. If you wish to know when your computer gets a cookie, you can set your browser so that it notifies you about it. This allows you to accept or reject a cookie. Your computer can be set to reject all cookies. If you wish to know how to do this, visit aboutcookies.org. Please, note that changes to your browser that disable the cookies functionality will prevent parts of our Site from functioning properly.
9.8. More Information about Your Browser and Cookies:
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Chrome
Cookie settings in Safari web
9.9. Changes to our Cookies Policy
Any future changes to our Cookies Policy will be posted on this page. If necessary, we will notify you of the possible changes by e-mail in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions.
Imagifinity.com is not responsible, if the User has not read the latest version of these Terms and Conditions.
The Conciliation Commissions to the Consumer Protection Commission are the authority for alternative resolution of disputes within the meaning of Article 181n, Paragraph 4 of the Consumer Protection Act.
10. Additional Information
Imagifinity.com has the right to change the technology and design of the Services provided without prior notice.
Given the international nature of the Internet and that website Imagifinity.com is connected to this network, Imagifinity.com does not guarantee that the flow of information to and from Imagifinity.com will not be monitored and recorded by third parties.
Imagifinity.com operates this Site from its office in Bulgaria. Imagifinity.com does not declare that the materials and services on this Site are appropriate or accessible outside of Bulgaria and therefore access to them from territories, where their content is unlawful, shall not be permitted.
These Terms and Conditions may be updated at any time without specific notice to Users. Imagifinity.com is not responsible, if the User has not read the latest version of these Terms and Conditions.
When using Imagifinity.com services, the User undertakes to comply with these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other conditions imposed by the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and the international law, even if not mentioned in these Terms and Conditions.
THE USER AGREES WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SERVICES OF Imagifinity.com. BY CLICKING ON ANY OBJECT, LINK OR BUTTON LOCATED ON THE SITE Imagifinity.com (EXCEPT FOR THE LINK TO THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IT IS DEEMED THAT THE USER IS FAMILIAR WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, ACCEPTS THEM AND UNDERTAKES TO COMPLY WITH THEM.
The contact details of Imagifinity.com are as follows:
Sofia 1716, 6, Racho Petkov-Kazandjiata Str., fl. 1
E-mail: info [at] imagifinity.com
Last updated on 15.10.2018